Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Peanut butter haircut

This morning has been rather eventful.  After scaling the shelves in my pantry, Jack got into my gum, then it just went downhill from there.  It got in his hair, and I tried peanut butter to get it out, but it just got more gooey, so in the end we buzzed it.  Normally he despises getting his haircut, I don't even know if despise is the best word for it.  Let me just say that last time, he started to hyperventilate.  So, to try not to traumatize my child, I laid out a big sheet, put his little chair in the middle then set up Mario Kart for him to play.  I would seriously ask him if I could feed him grapes, if it came to that.  Anything to get him to not vomit while I cut his hair...which happened last time.  After a little coaxing, he realized he wasn't dying and focused on his game.  Wahoo, score one for mom.

These pics are post fiasco...I had to prove he still has a smile on his face.


No comments: