Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snow time

I have been getting a little stir crazy lately, and figure if I am, then that means the kiddos for sure are.  I decided to brave the 20 degree weather, put on snow gear and go play.  Last week I took Jack out sledding at a park, and he LOVED it, but I am pretty sure by now the majority of the snow has melted.  So, after another snow storm, I will have to get Jaidy out there as well.  My backyard will just have to suffice for the time being.  They had a blast.  Jack, of course, is drawn to anything destructive and went straight for the ice on the trampoline.  Jaidy just wants to follow Jack, but the tramp was so slippery that every time she stood up, she face planted it right in the snow which in turn made her cry.  Ok, time for auntie to intervene and get my  niece off the trampoline.    After coaxing her down and giving her a ball to play with...haha, yeah I did just write that, and no I didn't intend for that previous sentence to sound like I treat my Boo like a dog.  She loved the ball, and after Jack saw how much fun we were having kicking it back and forth, he decided to leave his destructive ways, and come and play.  He lasted a good half hour then it was back to the ice to see how many ways he could throw it on the cement and how big the ice explosion would be.  Yes, he is purely male.  I say "male" instead of just "boy" because I am sure if Vic were home he would be outside doing the same thing with a huge smile on his face,  teaching Jack other ninja moves on how to throw ice down.
Once back inside, they both told me they wanted oatmeal for lunch.  Yeah for easy meals for mama.  Then again, Jack came up to me when I was about to start and said he didn't want me to cook it.  I kind of stood there at a loss.  I asked him, "how are you suppose to eat oatmeal without it cooking?" And he replied, "I don't know, but you can figure it out."  He is the spawn of two smart mouths, it was going to happen.  He relented when I cooked his oatmeal, but then put an ice cube in it so it wouldn't be so hot.  As I write this, they are both in bed.  Although I would be foolish to think they were both sleeping.  Jack, is completely out cold.  Jaidy, on the other hand, has her sheets, blankets pillow all tossed off her bed, her light on, and has a bag over her arm pretending to "shop" her clothes.  I don't know how this girl is Cathie's child, because she is more and more like me every minute.  Shopping when I am suppose to be sleeping?  Yes please.  Rather wear stilleto shoes that could possibly break my neck?  Of course.  You should see her get into my shoes and shuffle around the house.  This girl has talent when it comes to high heels, that only her auntie appreciates.  All in a day at the Chelaru  house of Chaos.

 Do you see my son in the background body slamming the ice chunks, while Jaidyn is smiling all nice?  Classic.

 Love him.
 These two own my heart.  I would do anything for them. 
 Every time Jack smiles like this, I see his Auntie Kika.  
My Boo.

No comments: