Last night I made an Ogden run. Jack's new trampoline he got for his bday was shipped to our old address, and I also needed to go and see how my dad was doing. When arriving to my dad's, he had pizza ordered for us, and we all had dinner together. He is still in a lot of pain, and is just sick of not feeling well. Jack went right up to Papa gave him a big hug and said "I miss you papa." Yeah, that pretty much brought tears to my eyes. It was so unexpected, and totally melted my heart. I think Jaidy was missing her auntie a little, because she decided to come home with me. Haha. I told Jack to go and get his shoes, and Jaidyn runs to get hers and tells everyone she was going to Auntie's house. I was game, so I had Cathie pack her up so Jack and her could have a little sleep over. After the three of us left my mom and dad's, we head over to friends', PJ and Ty's home. I had to promise PJ I would bring Jack over to play in exchange for his help with loading the trampoline into my car. It was really good to see them. We use to see each other at least three times a week, when we lived in South Ogden, and now this is the first I have seen them since moving. Although, I am sure we will get our fix of each other by the end of next week...we are heading to Florida for 5 days for their wedding. Ah....relaxation and no 6:30am wake up call. I may just sleep for 5 days straight. Anways, after getting the trampoline (I keep wanting to shorten that to "tramp" but it just doesn't seem right) I and the babies head on home. Jaidy was crashed within 5 min. Jack kept up a dialogue the entire hour drive. He cracks me up with what he comes up with. Did I mention he has named his lizards Jabo, Tabey, Wubzy and Uncle Chad? Well, as soon as I pulled into the driveway and got out to unload the babies, Jaidyn woke up and projectile vomited three times all over Jack and the back of the car. Did I mention it was 10pm? Mother F'er. So I make a urgent phone call to Vic, who is just inside the house, saying to get his bum outside now and help me out. I don't handle vomit very well. Not even when Jack was a baby, did I handle it. My gag reflex kicks in and it is all the control I have to not join in on the fun. Vic immediately grabbed Jack and put him in the bath. I somehow got Jaidy out of the car, and the carseat without spreading everything around. I sat there and scrubbed for a while, then just rolled down the windows and prayed for a rain storm. After some scrubbing, and some loves, Vic and I got the babies into bed. We actually just got a new bed for our guest bedroom, and Vic was in the process of putting together some side rails for it, when Jaidyn got in the closet and started pulling out the toddler mattress she used last time calling it "Jaidy's bed." Good enough for me. So now Jaidy has her own little nook behind "papa's bed" she is very happy with. Here are a few pics of our sleep over so far.

Jaidyn's bed (all I have is boy blankets) snuggled up next to Papa's bed (when he comes to visit)
Jaidy and Jack wanted to make funny faces...Gus just wants to hide.
No comments:
Post a Comment