Monday, September 12, 2011

Daddy time

Vic has been gone for the past few days running in the Red Rock Relay down in Moab.  Jack adores his daddy, and every time Vic is gone, I have to hear "Where my daddy at, mama?"  It totally melts my heart, how much these two love each other.  Vic hates it when he can't see Jack all the time, and is constantly asking me to put photos up on the blog or facebook, just so he can see Jack's face while he is at the office working.  Love these two with my whole heart!
 Jack asked daddy to play Zelda....do you see Vic's smile?
 Jack knows how to set up Vic's earphones and plug them into the computer....he hangs out with daddy way too much!
Can't even express the love I have for this little guy

1 comment:

Lisa Ellen said...

Marc and I think he will be a great audio engineer with those headphones! :) Love you guys!