Sunday, September 4, 2011

A few photos of our first week...


Here are a few pics of our first week in Lehi.  I have most the house unpacked, but still have a long way to go.  Bedrooms are last priority, they have hardly nothing hung up, but I will get there.   My dad has been able to come and be with us for a few days.  On Friday he was too sick to go home, so he, my mom and Jaidyn had a sleep over.  I am seriously counting my blessings that I get to spend so much time with him, and Jack can be with Papa.  We are loving our new house, but every time I go and get a load from the old one, I miss it.  This is where we brought Jack home too when he was born.  We have a lot of memories there, but hopefully this house will be full of new ones.  We are lucky that we are still close enough to see our family  whenever we want.  Thank goodness, or else I would have Jaidy withdrawals.  This coming week, Vic takes off on Thurs for the Las Vegas Ragnar.  Wish him luck.  I don't envy him running in that heat.  I am sure he will have a blast with all the guys, though.  Then the following week, we take off for a wedding in Southern Florida.....WAHOO!  I don't even care that I look albino, I am so excited for this vacation to relax and just not think about the stress with life right now.  

 Last day in South Ogden.  I love these two more than anything, but they make it real hard to pack!
 Jack's first day meeting all the kids in his class.  (He is the one in black)
 Documenting my husband doing manual labor, it doesn't happen often :)

 My dining room
 Kitchen
 Jack's playroom (I haven't had a chance to even start this room, just dumped all his toys in there)
 Jack's bathroom
 Jack's bedroom (haven't had a chance to finish yet either)
 My and Vic's bedroom (last room to finish)

 Dad has come up a few days this last week to spend time with Jack and I.  I love this so much.
 Living room...and little Gus
 The stairs to the basement, aka Vic's lair.  I am not allowed to decorate at all. 
Entryway 

1 comment: