As of late, our usual night time routine has become dinner at 6:30 then outside time. Vic goes straight to work staining that dang fence, I normally am outside trying to keep Jack contained/occupied/ whatever it takes to keep him from using the stain as body paint. We stay outside till Vic can't stain anymore due to the dark. It has actually become a fun little family time where we are all laughing and talking. Normally Vic and I have a hard time just sitting around doing nothing. Both of us are not the type of people that can just sit down and watch a movie. If we try, he normally has his laptop out working and I am normally doing laundry, or a project of some sort. Can you see where our son gets this from now? Haha, everyone remarks how Jack just can't sit still and always has to be doing something, well come to find out, he got those genes from both sides. Anyways, here are a few pics of Jack from last night going nuts on his scooter. He has learned to go so fast and it freaks me out! He is three, can you imagine the shinanigans he will come up with when he is older? I shudder to think.




No comments:
Post a Comment