"BOOM BOOM BOOM" Luckily Jack sleeps through everything, and all us girls went downstairs to scold the boys. More people were in the kitchen playing board games. I am glad everyone feels comfortable just having fun and relaxing. To top off the night, our friends not only drove out to see us, but they also brought us some gifts. Best gift was a magnet Jess brought me from some vineyard on the East Coast, it says "Wine...How classy people get trashed" Haha. I love it. Prior to everyone coming over, Vic and I managed to stay married while putting together Jack's trampoline. This was a huge feet. Vic is a typical man and wouldn't read the instructions, so we had to start over three times before we got into the groove. Boys. It was all worth it seeing Jack's face, and he has been glued to it ever since. He even got a lot of our friends out on it that night. I hope we have many more nights of BBQs and fun!
Me, Jess and Katch
I bought a ladder so Jack and Jaidy could climb up any time they wanted
Jack with a big grin
I taught him to bounce on his butt, he starts giggling every time!

No comments:
Post a Comment