Sunday, May 2, 2010

Using your toes is so much easier







According to Jack, using your toes instead of fingers, gets the job done better. He has recently been turning on all his toys with his toes. He even goes up to the TV and tries to turn it of/on with his big toe. This kid cracks me up.



Jack's MRSA is almost gone. It is down to a very small sore on his bum. He has still been very onry, so I don't know if it is the MRSA still hurting, or if we have just gone into a new phase of life. I thought we had tantrums before, but now we have mega tantrums. He screams bloody murder, bucks his entire body, slams his feet and hands on the ground. Vic and I just let him do it. We both refuse to give into it. It will go on for about 10 min, then he stops and gets up like nothing is wrong and starts playing with something else. I feel like this will continue till he starts talking. So lets hope the talking starts soon, or I am going to be bald from ripping out my hair!

No comments: