Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

Sisters

All the girls

No more pictures Mama!

Me and my hubby



So far my mother's day weekend has started out great! Saturday morning, Vic went and ran a 5k in Salt Lake for breast cancer awareness. When he got home, I took off because my grandma took all the mom's in the family out for lunch. I don't think we have ever all gotten together, so it was nice to see all the ladies. After lunch, I booked it home because Vic was taking me out to Park City for a day of bumming around. Our friends, Pablo and Sarah joined us. They are here from Oregon, so we thought we would show them around. We toured the historic district of Park City, ate at a really good Mexican restaurant, then headed over to the outlets. It was very relaxing, and I loved every second of it. I am not sure what he has planned for tomorrow, but he did let it slip that he and Jack were going to make me some breakfast. I can't wait to see how that turns out!

No comments: