Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Slight OCD problem

This to date is my all time favorite book series. If you can get over the lameness of the name...Vampire Academy...it is incredibly amazing. This is the 5th book that just came out this morning. I went down to Barnes and Noble to pick it up (for some reason I couldn't get it on my kindle) and 5oo pages and 12hrs later I have finished. Let me tell you something, it did not disappoint. Everybody that knows me, knows that I have ocd when it comes to reading. I am in love with reading. I have been this way ever since I was little, and when I took "Advanced Reading" in jr high, I don't think I have ever had a better class...or been called "nerd" more by my brother. I seriously put my life on hold when I get into a good book. Obviously, I still am a mother first, and played with Jack all through the day. But in the spare moments that he was doing his own thing, you better believe I had my book with me. My obsession with books is so bad that I take them with me on car rides...while I am driving, just so I can read a paragraph during a red light. I might have a slight problem.
This all being said, I strongly suggest reading this series if you liked Twilight, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, etc. For me, Vampire Academy is far better, and that is saying alot considering how obsessed I was with each of those series stated above.

No comments: