I have been getting some weird comments from total strangers lately on my blog. I am a little weirded out by complete strangers knowing everything about my life. Also, after the first few comments were made, I put up a tracker and have found out that there are a lot of people looking at my blog from different countries... and not just from Romania. Crazy. So, just to keep our life a little more private, and keep Jack safe, I am going private. Please post your email address in the comments section or email them to me at
Christiekay@gmail.com if you want to have access to my blog! Also, I am going through my email and putting in friends and family's addresses that I already have, so you may get an email saying your are invited to read my blog.
5 comments:
Such a good idea to go private!! Thanks for the invite, I love reading your blog!
Wow that is creepy - I'm glad you went private!
I for sure would like an invite
hallsmueller@hotmail.com
I am so glad you did this! There are some real weirdos out there. You never know who is going to do what. Love you guys!
Sounds like such a good idea Christie... We love your blog...
michelle.s.fagan@gmail.com
Post a Comment