I think Jack thinks taking pictures every day is a normal thing to do. He doesn't even attempt to look at the camera any more. It is almost like he is thinking "fine, do it if you must." But seriously, look at that face - how can I not take pictures! This was also a day I was watching Jaidy. Jack likes to "surf" in her carseat. It freaks me out, but he loves to put one foot on the top and one foot on the bottom and rock it back and forth until he falls over laughing. Such a goober.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

3 comments:
haha love it!
Boys are such dare devils and drive their Mom's crazy with worry!! No wonder there is that saying, "Mom's of little boys deserve a special place in heaven."
It will only get worse! Ha ha, he is adorable!
Post a Comment