Jack is feeding me his soggy grahm cracker. So grose!


Inbetween the major tantrums, Jack has been becoming more and more cuddly with me and Vic. He loves it when we hold him and just rock him back and forth. Just the other day, he grabbed Vic's face and gave him a big kiss. Vic was blown away, and I am sure I caught a tear running down his cheek. I don't think there is anything better, as a parent, as when you start receiving love back. I know my son has loved me from day one, but now he hugs me so tight around my neck, and gives me kisses. He loves to just put his head on my shoulder and wrap his arms around me. I forget about the 30 min tantrum he just threw, or the ear piercing screams because this is the best thing in the world to me.
Ok so enough with the mush. Last night I made tacos for dinner, and since Jack (at the moment) won't eat hamburger, I made him a quesadilla and black beans. Vic and I despise black beans, but it is like candy to my son. He ate probably half a can of black beans for dinner. Sick. If he loves it though, I will keep on feeding him it. The best part was his face throughout dinner. Got to love having pictures of this. Jack will love us so much when he is 15 and we take out the blackbean album!

No comments:
Post a Comment