Monday, March 29, 2010

Finally got my new camera!











Wahoo, my camera came in the mail today. I have already made up for lost time with taking an insane amount of pics of Jack. He has been very fussy the last few days. I will be sooo glad when all his teeth are in! It seem like one will finally break through, only to have another one start cutting. He is in good spirits today, though. I think harassing Koopa is his favorite hobby. Just now he was trying to take one of the vertical blinds and poke him. Poor Koopa. He just takes it. I am bummed that my camera didn't come sooner. My aunt Sara and uncle Jeff came to visit this last weekend from MN. I love them. Jack really took to Jeff, even letting Jeff hold him for an extended amount of time -very rare!

I should also note, I have had my 3rd endearing moment of 2010 today. I needed to order some new hard wax. When it came I was excited to get some waxing done. Well, after heating it up I realized I accidentally bought blue wax beads for SEALING!! Who the F buys sealing wax anymore? I mean isn't that what they used in the 1800s? WTF. Vic, of course, thinks this is hilarious. We will see who is laughing in a week, when I start to resemble Chubacka.

No comments: