Yesterday, my friend came over and gave me an invite to a slumber party. For all you prudes out there that don't know what that is, think Tupperware party for the newly weds. Anyways, she also gave me a catalogue with the "spicy/naughty" items in it. We talked for a while, and when she left I threw the catalogue and invites on the end table, because I had to chase Jack down for something. Fast forward to this morning. I am just finishing writing my last blog when the doorbell rings and I have to go and sign for a package. Every time the door is open, Jack bolts for it. He just loves the outside. Anyways, while I am signing for the package, Jack goes up to the UPS man and hands him a nice catalogue. OMG!!! The nice, young, handsome delivery man looks at the front cover of the catalogue, looks at me, smiles then gives me a wink, and asks if I am married. I am pretty much wanting to die at this point. I promptly tell him "yes, I am married" and he goes "lucky man." I guess I am now the "kinky" mom in the neighborhood. Haha, thanks Mckell! I want to go die now.
4 comments:
What kind of creepy UPS guys come to your house!!! That is HILARIOUS!! I am dying over here reading this!
Just wait for the day Jack steals a tampon out of your purse and pretends it's a wand while your at the grocery store or something... It could always be worse!
So funny! I love it!
That is too funny!!! UPS man seems like a little weirdo though ha
Post a Comment