As Jack is getting older, I have come to realize it is in correlation to the amount of space he takes up. Yes, some of the problem is my doing. I do buy him toys...a lot. But he is just so dang cute I can't help myself. Well, since it has been cold outside, and we are in RSV season, we have stopped taking him out to different places like the treehouse. I just don't think it is worth it if he gets RSV. Plus, he is recovering from a cold as well. I have been trying to keep him occupied for about two weeks of being indoors. This may sound easy, but ha ha ha it is sooo not! Especially if you have the most curious and energetic 18 month known to man. On Sunday, I set up Jack's ball pitt he got for his 1st bday. He totally forgot about this, because he is in total love with it. I will have to keep it up for a few months and take it down again, to keep him excited about it. Today he got a play tent which you can attach a tunnel to it. The ball pitt plus the tent and tunnel equal all the space in my living room. Seriously, I had to push the furniture to the walls and clear everything else out. I think the tent will be an outside toy this summer. He is in Heaven right now. He is giggling going from the tent to the pitt. Plus, Go Diego Go is playing in the background. I don't think my child could get much happier. I just wish his cough and stuffy nose would disappear as well. I cannot wait till spring when it is nice and warm out. I am counting down the days.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

2 comments:
He is such a lucky little boy! The mess only gets worse when you add more kids!
All the kid stuff around our house makes my hubby nuts too, but I just have to remind him they won't be little forever!! You are lucky you don't have to work and can keep him in your non-germ infested house!
Post a Comment