Friday, December 4, 2009

Single parent!

Well, Vic just returned home from his first week in Provo. If you haven't heard, Vic was asked to go and work at a studio in Provo, Wahoo Studios. He is doing some contract work until he goes back to EA in January. He is really loving it down there. He drives down on Monday morning and returns on Wednesday night, then works from home Thurs and Fri and has the weekends off. I feel like I am a single parent, and I totally appreciate how much work it takes not having someone to help out. Normally, I pretty much do everything on my own when it comes to Jack, but even just the little help I get from Vic when he is home from work is something that I have come to rely on. So when he wasn't here, and I had to do everything on my own -it is exhausting!
Vic's hotel has a nice pool area, so we are thinking that I should bring Jack down a few times during the duration of the contract so Jack can swim around. Haha, little things amuse us! I guess it is just something different from the ordinary and might be fun.

1 comment:

chubbiechemist said...

You're so cute. That's awesome for him.