Today was my 6 year wedding anniversary. We really didn't do a whole lot today, just spent the day playing with Jack and all his toys he got from Christmas. Yesterday, Vic and I did more celebrating. We met up with some friends for lunch at the Gateway then headed on over to the theater to watch Avatar 3D. That movie was AMAZING!! I loved it! The music in it was outstanding. After the movie we had about 30 min to kill before our next activity so since it was insanely bitter cold out, Vic went and bought me a hoodie. Ahh, such a sweetie. Then we trekked over to the Energy Solutions Center and went to the Jazz game. They won, but halfway through the game both Vic and I were yawning. I think we are on Jack's schedule, cause as soon as 8pm hits we start winding down -we are getting so old! Since the Jazz won, they were giving out coupons for all this free fast food. Of course one of the coupons was for Big Mac's (which is Vic's most favorite food -he just doesn't allow himself to ever eat it). So on our drive home we had to stop at a McDonald's for Vic's late night meal. He worked out like a mad man today, to burn off those calories!
It was a really fun weekend and I am sad to see Vic go back to Provo for the next three days. I love having him home. Happy 6 years baby, I can't wait to see what the 7th brings!
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

1 comment:
I remember your wedding and felt honored to be there! You guys are great together and I'm so glad you are happy!
Post a Comment