Thursday, December 31, 2009

Jack's Heaven




Yesterday, was such a lazy day at our house. Vic is pretty sick, I wasn't feeling well and neither was Jack. Thankfully today, Vic is the only one still not feeling well. Yesterday, however, Jack just wanted to relax and watch his videos. I try to space out the Mickey Mouse ones, cause he could seriously watch them all day every day. So, once a week I let him watch one. I was in the kitchen cooking, and when I walked into the living room I saw him all reclined in his new chair he got for Christmas. He doesn't go anywhere without some sort of soccer ball, baseball, basketball or football in his hands at all times. If they are not in his hands, that means he just threw them at the dogs. I swear we have like 4 of each type of ball, and he will line them up and play with them in turn. He is doing really well with kicking the soccer ball around the house, and he know that the basketball goes in the hoop. My kid may not know his body parts, but by golly he knows his balls!! :)

Oh, and he has is foot up, because normally when we are chillin together I rub his feet. This is his way of telling me to come and rub his foot... yes your highness, I am coming. I actually think this would be Jack's Heaven. Watching Mickey Mouse, holding a soccer ball, me rubbing his feet with one hand and feeding him pretzel rods with my other.

No comments: