Christmas Eve we went out to my mom and dad's for a big dinner. We had such a nice, relaxing time with all my family and Vic's family. I am so glad that our family's like each other and like spending time together! After dinner we came home, put Jack to bed and I finished up some presents while Vic finished his present to me. He created a game, but that is all he would tell me. I didn't have a good feeling about it, because he would burst out in giggles all the time. I knew this game would be at my expense, but he swore to me it would embarrass me. Hahaha, he lied!!! More on the game on my Christmas post! Here are some pictures of Christmas Eve at the East house! Although it is kind of funny, that I ended up with only pictures of the Chelaru clan!
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment