What a wonderful day today was. Even though Jack is still too young to realize what today is about, I feel he still knew something was going on. He woke up at 8:30 and was so excited. He was jumping up and down in his crib and giggling like crazy. I had set up his "santa" gifts on the couch and when he saw these he was all "ohhhhhh". He was so excited! Then my mom, dad, Cathie and Jaidyn came over for Christmas morning. Mom and dad got Jack a cute little kid chair that folds down to a bed. Cathie got Jack this awesome toddler motorcycle, he wasn't too sure about riding it yet, but he loved pushing it around the living room. Jack hit the mother load with the amount of toys he got. He even got "Bruce the moose" from uncle Chad. Jack loved body slamming him. Now onto the gift Vic gave me. He didn't want to do an ordinary gift, so instead he made it into a game that involved my family. He came up with "action" cards and "gift" cards. I was given 5 gift cards including something awesome like a dinner at my favorite restaurant to something terrible like 5 awesome high fives. If I didn't want one of my gift cards, I could trade it in, only if I picked a random "action" card. OMG he came up with the craziest action/punishment cards, and if you know Vic you know I am not lying. Some examples of the actions were: shoving an entire piece of bread in my mouth, Cathie having to give me a piggyback ride while feeding me candy, my parents and myself having to give examples of ninja moves, Cathie and I had to give each other peanut butter mustaches and so much more. It was probably one of the funnest Christmas's I have had in a long time and one that I will never forget. In the end, I got a pretty awesome group of gifts from the hubby, and it meant so much to me that he spent the time to put this all together.
After, the game and Jack's nap we ventured on over to my gma's house. We ate and opened presents. Vic was dead tired and crashed under the tree. Jack kept us all on our toes running laps from the kitchen to the living room to the family room. He even tried to help gpa Tom do the dishes. After leaving gma's we went over to Vic's parents for a big turkey dinner. We were spoiled rotten!! Jack got so many presents, I think he is set for years. Vic got the new Mario Bros game he has been begging for and a ton more and I was given money for an e-book. I have been wanting one of those forever! I am so excited! Here are a few pictures of Christmas 2009!

1 comment:
Merry Christmas! I love Jack's Christmas jammies. And the new Mario Brothers is so much fun!
Post a Comment