I am still in disbelief as to what I just walked in on. I was in the downstairs bathroom, and I always keep the door open when I am in there so I can listen for or see Jack. He came in to see me for two seconds and then ran out laughing. After that I heard a few giggles, but no big bang or crying. Well, when I walked out to the living room I heard Jack up on the stair landing eating dog food with Koopa. The crazy thing about this is, we have a gate locked on the bottom step, and it was still up!! He somehow climbed up and over the gate, had to of fallen on the step on the other side and continued to climb the stairs to the landing. I didn't know whether to be freaked out or laugh at this. Of course I ran upstairs and had to dig out a few pieces of dog food from Jack's mouth. I am just still so confused as to how this happened. I am in soooo much trouble thinking about the future. If he is this fearless and curious at 16 months, can you imagine what his 2;s and 3's will be like!!! OMG!!!
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

1 comment:
WARNING: 3 is way worse than 2! At 2 they are 'curious naughty' at 3 they are 'testing you naughty'
Good luck!!
Post a Comment