Saturday, January 2, 2010

Blah for New Years!

Vic and I had zero plans for New Year's Eve. We had planned on going to our friend, Jessica's, house for a "classy dress up party", but that idea went down the crapper when Vic came home from work a day early way sick. I tried to do everything in my power not to get his cold, but I think spouses are a lost cause. I came down with it Wed night, and then Jack came down with it on New Year's eve. Such a bummer! So, that night we put Jack to bed, we put it on Dick Clarke for background noise and I read while Vic played Mario-very low key. Our friend, Shaun, asked if he could come over since he really didn't want to party. We said he could at his own risk of getting the sick bug. Well, he came over followed buy two other friends. Vic was in Heaven hanging out with the guys and playing Mario. I was feeling worse and worse and could barely keep my eyes open. I made myself stay awake for the ball to drop, then I booked it to bed. Somehow being sick, didn't stop Vic from playing games with the guys till 4am!!! He is insane, what can I say. We are all still sick, although Vic and I are getting a lot better. Jack on the other hand, got hit hard. Poor guy was up all night with his stuffy nose. I can wait for the day when he learns how to blow his nose.
Well, in fun news, we were invited to spend some time in NY this summer with Jack's God parents. We can't wait. We love those two to death -we hate that we don't live closer to each other. I hope everyone had a better New Years than us Chelaru's, and I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us!

No comments: