Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lamborghini!

So right now I am rereading the Harry Potter books. For all of you that have not read them, do it now. The first few in the series are a little lame in my point of view, but by book three you are hooked. She is such an amazing writer and right now I just finished reading the 6th book and am awestruck just like I was when I read it the first time. The way all the story is intertwined from the first book through the last is insane!
Now onto the the Lamborghini, Vic had an auction at his work for his friend who had a brain tumor. His boss, Vance, drives a Lamborghini and put it up for auction for 24hrs. Of course Vic flipped out about this cause he loves fast cars. So needless to say he bid the highest, we are broke, and we had an amazing car for the weekend! Lets just say that when Vic gave Cathie, my sister, a ride in the car, her sunglasses flew off her head. It seriously feels like you are on a amusement park ride when he guns it. It was really fun, but not practical at all! It is only a two seater and is so jerky cause of how much power it has. I am glad Vic got it out of his system and now we won't have to save for this car in the future, which is what he was threatening beforehand.
On to even bigger news, well to me it is. Jack is sleeping through the night!!! Wahoo!!! Ever since we started giving him cereal for his meal before bedtime he has slept through the entire night. Last night it was 9:30pm till 7:30am. It is amazing! He also is huge. The other day one of our friends called him the monster baby! Like I said, he just turned two months on Oct. 10 and is now wearing 6 month old clothing. I can't keep up with him, I feel like I am constantly buying new clothes for him cause he wears what I bought him and by the time it is washed and ready to wear again, he has outgrown it! Crazy growing baby!
He is screaming at the moment, apparently I am a horrible mom and didn't pick him up the moment he woke up from his nap. So I better go -peace!

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

I had to put the Harry Potter books on hold while I was finishing school, then I got distracted by the Twilight series, but now I am back to Harry and reading the 6th book now... I can't wait to see how it ends!