I got this off of Janiel's blog and thought it was really cute, so here are some cute things about Vic...
1. Where did we meet? At a Weber State football game. Although, it wasn't until that following Feb that we started dating.
2. How long did you date before you were married? Almost two years
3. How long have you been married? 5 years in December
4. What does he do that surprises you? He can always make me laugh
5. What is your favorite feature about him? Haha, he has a great body. He works out like a mad man!
6. What is your favorite quality about him? He would do anything for anybody, he really is a good person
7. What is his nickname for you? He has a different name for me every day. Today it is Crispykake cause my full name is Christie Kay. He pretty much never calls me by name, it is always babe, sweetie, or cutie
8. What is his favorite color? blue
9. What is his favorite food? He loves burgers and raspberries. Just not together
10. What is his favorite sport? Soccor
11. Who said I love you first? I did, he told me about a month later
12. When and where was your first kiss? At his parent's house in their basement, on our 2nd date.
13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Just to be together.
14. How many kids and what ages? Just Jack and he turns 2 months on 10/10
15. Does he have any hidden talents? He can dance really well
16. How old is he? 27
17. What kind of music does he like? Techno -I hate it!
18. What do you admire about him? He is very ambitious and when he sets out to do something he always finishes it
19. What is his favorite past time? Of course playing video games, he says it is research for his job, I think that is a load of crap!
20. Is he going to read this? ????? Probably not
K- so I am gonna tag anyone who wants to pay tribute to their hubby!

4 comments:
Christie you have a baby!! And he's absolutely adorable!! I am so glad you found me, this will be fun to keep up with each other!
Christie,
Hey I made our blog private, so email me your email address so I can invite you!!
oops I forgot to put my email address in there!!
katelynn162002@msn.com
Oh that is so fun to read to get to know your husband better!!
Post a Comment