Sunday, October 12, 2008

6 Crazy Quirks!

I've been tagged. I have a lot of quirks, but here are a few that come to mind....
1. I am terrified of the bottom of ships and the deep sea. Remember that seen in Titanic where the bottom of the ship comes out of the water... yeah that gives me panic attacks!
2. I am an obsessive compulsive reader. If I get into a good book, I forgo eating, sleeping, or cleaning
3. My toenails must be painted at all times
4. I refuse to cook until all the dishes in the sink have been put in the dishwasher. (It always gets done too, because I tell Vic he gets no dinner until the dishes are done!)
5. I have to have the pillows on my couch and love seat perfectly situated before I go to bed every night
6. Every house I go to, I memorize the floor plan and in my head I redesign/redecorate the house how I would want it.

2 comments:

Just the three of us said...

Way cute pics! He did a great job and I can't believe that Jack is 2 months already! Doesn't time fly??

Hair Goddess said...

So how would you re-decorate my house....???