Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Jack aka "The Lady's Man"





So over this past weekend, we attended a friend's wedding. Well Jack mostly slept through the rehearsal, but when he awakend someone caught his eye. Yes, my son already has an eye for the ladies. The whole time he was smiling and cooing at this adorable 6 month old girl. It was hilarious! So I have decided to see what other girls are already interested in my son. Here is what his profile reads:

I have big blue eyes and dark blond hair. (Don't let the mullet scare you, my mom won't cut the baby hair off and I hate it!)
I have huge cheeks, only two chins, and lips that go on for days.
I love staring at closed blinds and ceilings fans and love taking long walks in my stroller.
I do get quite pissy when food isn't in my mouth the second I get hungry, but what can I say, I am a male.
I am turning into more and more of a mama's boy, but ladies, don't be discouraged I hope to grow out of this in my lifetime.
I do think I got my dad's brains, which is a good thing.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Cute little guy!

WADDELL FAMILY said...

Hey Christie. I'm so glad you found me. You have thee cutest little boy. Boys are way fun. So were do you live? How have ya been?

Janiel said...

Oh his is so cute!!