Jack turns two months today. I cannot believe how fast time flies! The little twirp is back to his old tricks again -not sleeping. We went through a blissful three weeks where he was taking two, two hour naps a day. Yeah, now he fights it with everything he has. As soon as I put him down in the crib he wakes up and screams, then screams even more cause he is so tired he can't handle it.
We are taking him out to the pizzaria tonight, I personally can't wait, cause that is the best pizza ever! (I am not just saying that cause we are friends with the owners, I really do love their pizza!) Then we are coming home to carve pumpkins. I can't wait. I love traditions like these. I haven't uploaded the recent pics of Jack, but we did just get our family portrait pics back and I will be posting those this weekend. Oh and one more thing...I am making Vic dress up as Mario for Halloween. Haha! I can not wait to see that!
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment