So I just got back from Jack's two month appt. He is weighing in at 13lbs and is 24.5" long. That puts him in the 93% for both weight and length. The doctor kept making jokes saying "are you sure you are only two months old!" He is just long and sturdy cause besides his cheeks he has no roles on him. I also asked if his eating 4.5oz bottles every 2-2.5hrs was normal. She said that he is definitely an eater and that we need to start him on rice cereal already. Normally you don't do that until you are 4-6 months old. He did so well with his shots. I am thankful I remembered a bottle for him and it lined up with his feeding time, because right after they gave him his two injections he cried for two seconds then as soon as I held him he stopped. I gave him his food and he was happy. Now he is content laying on a pillow while I write this. He is such a tough little guy! He won't stop cooing right now, so I am thinking he wants me to tell the blogging world hi for him!!
2 comments:
I can't believe that he has gotten so big! Time flies !
Oh my gosh - I cna't believe he is going to start eating cereal! So crazy! I am back in Warren this week and I can't believe how huge Eli is! He looks like he should be one and he is only six months! Some crazy big genes in our families!
Post a Comment