Weekends are the time when Vic does a lot of daddy duty. I have sole responsibility of Jack during the days and nights during the week so Vic lets me sleep as much as I want during the weekends. Yesterday when I woke up I came downstairs to fine Jack asleep in Vic's elbow. Today I woke up to find Jack wrapped up like an Eskimo baby atop my kitchen table just chillin while Vic did some work. At first sight I was furious. It did not look safe and I was so scared that he would roll off the table, but then a few min later I realized that baby was not going anywhere. The
Later on in the day we got ready to go to gma and gpa Chelaru's. Kika was leaving the following day so we went and said goodbye. Here are a few more random pics of our Sun afternoon!

1 comment:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe how different he already looks from when I was there! And I love the pic with him on the table next to Victor! haha!
Post a Comment