Monday, August 25, 2008

So remember what I said about what an angel Jack was?
















Ok, so I think I was a bit spoiled the first two weeks of Jack's life. He was so good! Well that all went to pot two nights ago and then repeated itself again yesterday. It seems when 9pm rolls around, Jack wants nothing to do with anything. He screamed for about three hours last night. I finally got him down around midnight. Did I mention that this of course was the first night that I had sole duty of him since Vic went back to work today!?! Well after our little episode of the "demon baby" he was a perfect angel again -sleeping again for 3 hrs at a time. Vic woke up this morning at 7am, looked at me, and decided that he should ask to help out. Haha, I must have looked pretty rough! I am posting a pic of all my natural beaty -HA! Yeah right, its called -"you have no more time to get ready when you have a new born! At least he is perfect. I will post some more pictures of friends and family holding him!

No comments: