Saturday, August 23, 2008

My first blog












I finally decided to join the blogging world now that Jack has arrived. I figure it will be easier to post all his pictures here instead of sending out tons of emails! Also, this is a good way to document our life. I can't believe Jack is already two weeks old. Time is already flying by so quickly.


Jack was born August 10, 2008 at 9:24pm. He weighed 8lbs 1oz and was 20 1/2 inches long.


It was a long labor, and I ended up pushing for two hours. I don't think Vic or I can express our love for the little guy. He is our life now. We call him our "little monkey". The first night the nurse brought him in for me to feed, he wrapped his little feet around her ID badge and held on tight. So he is now our monkey! Here are a few pictures from the hospital and his first two weeks at home with family and friends.



1 comment:

amira said...

Congratulation to both of u! u have a lovely son,this pic is so cute! i love it!