So you know how I was saying Jack vetos naps during the day...well today I decided to take him and do some errands. I know I needed to get him a little nap before we left, so I put him down expecting him to wake in 30 min. He didn't. I got him up and changed him, and he slept through that. Then I put him in the carseat and went to do all my errands. We were gone for almost three hours and he slept for the entire thing!!! Why can't he do that at home when I want to nap!! He finally woke up on the way home. I can't believe it. That little bugger will be awake all night now.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

2 comments:
He is so handsome! You sound so happy!
Oh Cathie! She looks like she's scared him! :)
Post a Comment