Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jack's first two weeks











Jack's first two weeks at home have been wonderful. My mom stayed with Vic and I for the first week to help us out. He is such a good baby! He only wakes up about twice a night and is already starting on a schedule. Vic goes back to work on Monday so I am a little nervous doing it all on my own.

Jack loves to scratch his face! I have little mitts for him but as soon as I get one on he rips it off. So now the socks came out cause they stay on so much better. My poor son looks like he has four feet!

Our dogs love Jack. Koopa stays with him every where he goes. When I am feeding him, Koopa comes up and licks Jack's feet. Gus was a little shy at first, but now he loves to come and sniff Jack's head.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the pic with his tongue out! And socks sound like a much better idea!

The Smith's said...

Hey you guys!! I found you through Josh & Jenn, and I'm glad I did. Your little man is a doll and you 2 look like you are doing awesome as well!! Please keep in touch!
~Katie (Bockas) Smith