Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Labor Day!











Labor day started off with a bang, a big bang like the loudest thunder I have ever heard. I don't know if it is just our house and it echoes or what but it was loud. Then the hail started. Oh my goodness! We had a HUGE hailstorm at our house. The noise from it pelting on our windows was rediculous. I was in complete shock that Jack slept through the entire storm. He was perfectly content sleeping in my arms.

We didn't do anything really fun for the day, mostly cause the weather sucked. We just had a family day, alone, and it was awesome. I had to put Jack down for a sec to make him a bottle and told Koopa he was in charge. He took his command very seriously! When I came back both him and Gus were keeping an eye on Jack!

4 comments:

Hair Goddess said...

That picture with the dogs and Jack is SOOOOO cute!!!

Amanda said...

okay - so apparently I am leaving comments on all your posts...but hilarious pic with the dogs! I love it! They look like they are ready to pounce!

Katie said...

Congratulations! He is the cutest ever!

Miss A said...

OMG! Your fam is so cute! Especially little Jack!