Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My baby boy is 3!

How is it possible?  How has it been already three years since I brought Jack into this world.  You always hear people say, "kids grow up and before you know it..."  I never expected the truth of that statement, but here I am.   I am a mom to the most amazing three year old.  He is strong willed, independent, extremely funny, very active, loving, charismatic, very bossy (we are working on that one), playful, and just a joy to be with.  I miss him when he is gone for only a few hours.  I try to savor every minute of his life.  Of course I get very frustrated with him...a lot.  He knows how and when to push my buttons and the limits on everything, but it is the way I react and guide him to what is right, that I try to remind myself to do when I want to bang my head into the wall.  Victor and I are shaping this little boys future with how we raise him now.  It is such an intense but humbling thing to think about.  I just want Jack to look back at this post and know how loved he is.  He is a very lucky boy to have so much family cherish his every step.  Both Vic and my family would drop anything to ensure this little boy has the future he deserves.  I can't express how grateful and lucky I am to have been raised an East and married into the Chelaru's.  Jack is a very lucky boy and I am very lucky to be your mama.  Happy Birthday baby, you are my world.
I just want to post some of Jack's favorite things:
1. The sayings "I don't like this.", "This is delicious.", "I play games with daddy." "Whoa, this is awesome mama.", "I be right back, you stay here.", "What's this?"
2.) His favorite colors: all shades of blue and green
3.) His favorite food: Costa Vida's quesadillas and black beans (we seriously have to eat there twice a week), a turkey sub from Subway (with apples, choc milk, and black olives on the side), "Cars" macaroni'n'cheese, mititei (Romanian hamburger), goldfish crackers, apple juice, chocolate pediasure and of course pizza.
4.)His favorite things to do: Play with Jaidyn and Bubu, go to the beach, go to any playground, just being outside, going to Nini's house, cuddling with mama every morning,  watching movies, counting everything, playing games with daddy, terrorizing the dogs, making forts, making a mess with anything in sight, playing with cars and trains, loves all sports and reading.
Here are some pics of his birthday so far.  We got up and he wanted mickey mouse waffles, sausage, apple juice and a dum dum for breakfast.  He asked for a hamburger for lunch and pizza for dinner.  This was a tradition growing up in my house, and I am passing it along to him.  After breakfast we went to a new place called Kangaroo Zoo.  This is a giant warehouse filled with bounce houses.  To say that Jack and Jaidyn had fun, is an understatement.  I finally had to call Vic's mom to help reign them in cause they both were running in every direction.  Definitely a place I will go back to.  Tonight we are all going out to my grandma's (GG to Jack and Jaidyn) house for his family birthday party.  We are hoping to do a friend birthday party once we get moved into the new house.
 Getting ready to head out to Kangaroo Zoo
 Showing off his sweet new Sanuk's
 My Boo.  
 Such a hit, will go again and again








1 comment:

Alexa said...

Happy Birthday Jack!!!!
Love,
Alex