Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Football players and future home

Uncle Chad and Auntie Krista sent Jack his first football jersey.  Of course it is Vikings, cause there is no way in this household it would be anything but.  Now Jack resembles his uncle Chad even more...if that was even possible.  Every time Jack wears his jersey, he says, "Now I a football player, mama.  Where are my football pants?"  Haha, I guess we will have to find some "football" pants and a helmet for him in the future.  In other news, we FINALLY closed on our new house yesterday.  We are the proud owners of a home in Lehi, UT.  We are planning on moving in this Sat.  We get our keys on Thurs, and that means I will be spending all day Thurs and Fri painting before the big move.  This couldn't have happened at a better time, because Jack starts school in a week!!

I have  no idea what face he is making here, he loves making silly faces all the time now.

1 comment:

Lisa Ellen said...

Congrats, darling! THinking of you and the family. MWA!