Monday, August 1, 2011

Bear with me...

Everyone who has read my blog from the beginning, knows it is mostly about my son.  I wanted to document his life, so when he got older, we could go back to any given month of his life and read about him.  Well, I am still doing that, but as you probably have noticed, I have been writing a lot about my dad and my struggle to accept the cancer that is killing him.  This blog has turned into my outlet, my therapy.  I have a hard time expressing myself verbally, but when I sit down in front of my computer, everything I am feeling comes out.  It is very personal, and sometimes when I go back and reread what I wrote, I cringe and think I should have left that out.   That some of these things should be left secret, and only family should know.  But in the end, I know I, and my family, will be so thankful I have documented my dad's progression through this battle.  This will be something that we will never forget.   So bear with me, I will try to keep up on the happy posts of Jack's everyday life that brings smiles to my face, along with the agony of what my dad is going through....because this is my life.

1 comment:

Frank said...

I found your blog post. I will be praying for you and your family and your father. Never give up.