Thursday, December 30, 2010

Potty Training Central



The last few days I have been trying to potty train Jack.  It has been a complete failure, but I will not give up!!!  I thought we had progress  yesterday, when I asked if he needed to go potty and he ran into the bathroom only to fart when he got on the toilet.  Nice.  The stinker is holding it till I put his pull-ups on him for his nap and then again for bedtime.  Now today I have Jaidy, and she WANTS to sit on the potty.  So I decided, "what the heck".  I put on a pair of Jack's underware and here we go.  I am hoping that Jack sees Jaidy go, and get praised and rewarded, then he will want that too.  We'll see.  My son is insanely stubborn!

2 comments:

L Garcia Muro said...

Sounds like you have a busy schedule with your family. Be blessed for you will have many happy memories with your little ones. God has given you the gift of love... I invite you to my blog.

Janiel said...

Oh good luck with it!! I'm not looking forward to it when it's B's turn :)