


Yesterday was my and Vic's 7 year wedding anniversary. Man, has time flown by. I love this man more than anything. We have definitely had our ups and downs, good times and bad, but we come out stronger than ever. He is my best friend. We both can't go a day without talking to each other. He tells me how much he loves me 30 times a day. He never misses a day without telling me how beautiful he thinks I am. We are completely different, but in a good way. We match. His strengths are my weaknesses, and vice versa. He makes me laugh every day, and he says I am his calming love. He gets very stressed and agitated easily, and I am very laid back. We both feel better when we are together, and we both are incredibly devoted to our little family. So what did we do for our 7 year anniversary? We spent it with our son and niece. We decided to take the kids to Thanksgiving Point to see the dinosaurs. Jack loves this place, and I just love watching him. Jaidyn got a kick out of playing in the sand. After leaving, Vic took us to a pizza place in downtown SLC. It was good, and empty. Which was a blessing, because Jack just wanted to run in circles around every table and chair. We came home, put the babies to bed, and then proceeded to hand wash all our dishes (did I mention that right after Christmas our dishwasher broke?) Yeah, that is awesome after spending all that money on presents. Anyways, it was nice just being together and getting something accomplished. Cathie showed up after work, and took over on baby duty so Vic and I could go out to dinner and a movie. Well, we tried to go out to dinner. It seems everyone and their cousin wanted to eat at Chili's in Riverdale Monday night. There was a 45 min wait, but we were able to get a booth in the bar. But then our waitress forgot about us. We waited another 30 min just for her to come over, and by that time, we didn't have time to wait for our food and eat, so we had to leave hungry. We just went straight to the movie. I think we were both a little cranky because of hunger, so Vic went and bought some snacks for us. We watched Tron. I thought the music was amazing, same with the all the graphics. Vic didn't love the story line, but said he still liked everything else. Honestly, it was just nice to have some alone time with the hubby. I love you babe, and I can't wait to see what 7 more years brings!!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!! 7 years what is the yearly gift for 7 years?? Paper, Wool,?? :)
Post a Comment