Today I decided to take Jack to the Children's Tree House Museum. Oh my goodness, was Jack in Heaven! I swear that kid did not stop running around for two hours! This was his and my first time going there. This place is huge! His favorite rooms were the music room, where he played the xylophone forever, the train room, and this bridge. I swear I walked back and forth on that bridge like 50 times! I kind of just let him go and run ahead of us, he was cute and kept looking back over his shoulder to make sure I was there. He also would only go in rooms that girls were in. If he saw a little boy, he went the other way. But if he saw a girl, he would go up to her and giggle and try to play with her. I am in soooo much trouble when his hormones kick in! Vic's mom came with us as well, and I think all three of us were worn out. Jack crashed in the car two minutes after leaving. I am thinking I will have to get us a membership, now that I know how much he loves it there. I am so glad there are places like this close to us, where he can just run and play, but the whole place is about learning.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

2 comments:
We've bought memberships there each year since Jax was one and we love it! It's a bit of a drive for us, but so worth it! They do fun little parties for the kids on holidays and special members only events too, I'm sure you guys would love it.
We love the Treehouse too, but it can be a germ fest on Saturdays. If you have a membership it would be nice to go during the week!
Oh... and I know the bridge you are talking about, what is it with boys and bridges?!?!
Post a Comment