Jack has started this incredibly annoying habit where he fills his mouth with water then lets it leak out all over his shirt and whatever else. He could care less. It drives me insane! Yesterday I found he leaked all over the couch. The entire cushion was drenched. He gets his shirt so wet, I had to take it off and wring it out! So annoying! But then he is just so dang cute, I can't get mad at him. He has started taking this push popper toy, and pretends he is vacuuming every time I vacuum. He goes right behind me, and if it weren't so cute, I would be insanely frustrated. If he didn't have to go in my exact path it would be all good, but no, he copies me exactly. He also has an obsession with my nail polish. It is weird, but he loves to get them all and line them up in a row. If one falls over he gets frustrated and shoves them all away. He is such his father's son...haha not that Vic has an obsession with nail polish, he just is very particular about things especially in his work.
Vic has entered a 48hr game developing competition this weekend. I don't even know if there is a prize, but he is super stoked about it. Although, it means I am single parenting it up this weekend again. Its all good, I seriously love being with my son. He just lights up my life.
On a completely different topic, Jack got two more teeth on the bottom. And just when I thought we would get a break from the teething, he is starting to cut four molars at once. Wahoo, yeah for teething!

No comments:
Post a Comment