Today I had my Jack, my adorable niece Jaidyboo, and my cute little neighbor boy Alex. It honestly wasn't too bad. The boys either played or tried to pry eachother's toys out of the other's hands, and Jaide just hung out in my lap or in her scooter the entire time. See, the mess doesn't bother me at all, Jack can do this all by himself in 5 min flat. I pick up his toys all day, and it is no biggie -Vic, on the other hand, would have had to leave the room and counted to ten...maybe a hundred. My day has finally calmed down, where Jack is taking a nap, Alex has gone home, and my sister is here feeding Jaidyn. Here are a few pictures of my day! It looks hectic, but honestly, I adore children, and love every second of it -even when a little stinker decided to dump out the entire box of cheerios and then proceeded to stomp them into the carpet.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment