Jack loves to play with Vic's cell phone. He has even made the occasional text for daddy. He loves sending "grr" or "arhh" to people, who reply "huh?" Yesterday I was getting Jack ready for a late lunch over at Gma Chelaru's with us and his Gma and Gpa East. I asked him if he was all good and ready to go, and instead of him acknowledging me, I was ignored while it looked like he was texting. Is this what will happen in 15yrs? I am a foot away, and he texts me his answers?
Also, Jack has started talking more and more. Besides the daily "Mamma" and "Dad" he now says "whats this", "wow", "hey", "hi", "read", and starting two days ago "NO" where Vic and I did a double take and said "come again?"
Our little munchkin keeps us on our toes, but we are more in love with him than ever. Vic can't go a hour without cuddling him, giving him hugs and kisses and telling him how much he loves him. I, on the other hand, can't go without doing it every 20min. What can I say, I am his mamma.

No comments:
Post a Comment