














This has been an amazing birthday weekend, although not the best weekend for loosing my cell phone. I did, however, find it yesterday. Please don't think I am ignoring you, but when I found it, I had 9 voicemails and about 12 text messages to go through. :) This weekend started, of course, with Jenny coming into town Wed night. We had a blast, and I really wish we lived closer. Thurs we took off and spent the day in Park City, where I spent my birthday money on Jack. I absolutely love Baby Gap, and when I see $3 racks, I went a little nuts! I think I bought 2 hoodies for myself, one of which I got for $4 and it was actually suppose to be $20. Hehe, silly sales lady. Fri we started preparing for my birthday bash. We ended up renting three helium tanks and filling up 450 balloons! Yeah for balloons being cheap decoration! My theme, this year, for my party was "Heaven and Hell" I have a loft in my house that was turned into the "Heaven" with white and blue balloons covering the ceiling, and the kitchen area downstairs was "Hell" which was covered in red and orange balloons plus every bulb downstairs was swapped out for red lights. It was a pretty spectacular event, I hope all had a good time. Everyone knows I did! :) Sat we pretty much recovered from the night before, and then went out to mom and dads and had dinner. Sun, sadly, Jenny left. We still had fun, renting a movie and just having a chill morning. After Jenny left, I started getting ready for CELINE DION!!! Yes, two years after buying the tickets we went and boy, was I not disappointed. It was amazing. Seriously, you all know I am a huge fan of hers, but she out did herself. She sang all my favorites and of course saved the titanic song until very last. It was breathtaking. I hope I can get a chance to see her again. Today is my actual birthday and tonight the entire family is going out to Chili's. We are celebrating my and my mother-in-law's birthdays. I will have to post about that tomorrow. Even though today is my actual birthday, I think I am just going to relax and try to nap. I must be getting old, cause I am beat after this last weekend!! Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes. This, by far, has been one of my best birthdays ever!!

2 comments:
Your b-day was awesome! What I remember at least,Geez tequila is bad news... The pic of Katchie and I is pretty funny, mostly because I do not remember taking it! Happy B-Day!!
oh my gosh - i wish i hadn't missed your party! Looks like everyone had a blast! Would have been so fun to hang out with Jake and Jen again too - haven't seen them in forever and I miss 'em! btw... love the pic of the "rock band" stars - it just doesn't get any cooler! Jack would be so lucky to aspire to such great heights! okay... I sometimes play it too... nerd just runs in the family :)
Post a Comment