Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

Vic and I never get each other presents for V-day. We did forever ago when we first dated, you know the flowers, and candy and all that. As we have grown as a couple we have figured out that we cherish time instead of material things. We are both so busy, me with Jack, and him with work and his projects that we never really spend a lot of actual time together. So, on V-day we are not allowed to do anything but be together. I told him I want my house clean for my upcoming birthday party, and of course he wanted food. Haha- classic. Our v-day consisted of him and I cleaning together, listening to music, and spending the day with Jack. I have to say, for as boring as it sounds, it was one of the best days I have had. No TV, no computer, just us being a husband and father, wife and mother.