The Chelaru eyebrows my son got!
Something is up with my camera, but I love his eyes in this pic!
He is constantly wiggling, so getting a still unblurry shot is hard to do!
My little munchkin finally rolled over yesterday! This is suppose to be a 4 month milestone, but I think cause he is so incredibly long and heavy he couldn't get his booty off the ground. As soon as he rolls back onto his back, he just giggles. It is pretty darn cute. Also, I have come to terms that Jack is going to have the Chelaru eyebrows, the blond version. I will post a pic of Vic's family. Vic's dad, Vic and Kika all have them, and now my son carries on the tradition. They pretty much look like they could walk off your face. Kika definitely plucks, and I groom Vic's. So it looks like I am going to have to teach Jack eyebrow grooming at a young age.

No comments:
Post a Comment