Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yeah, cousin Jenny is here!!





Last night my cousin, Jenny, flew in from WI. I love having her here, and she has only been here for a day. We never get a chance to see eachother, but we get along so well. I really wished we lived closer. Today we went to Park City and shopped at the outlets with her brother Jake. We had a blast and were exhausted by the time we left. Of course, I spent WAY to much on Jack. I am pretty much obsessed with Baby Gap. After coming home from shopping, Jenny wanted to make us dinner. It was amazing. Such a midwestern meal, like what I grew up with. I loved it! After dinner, I went and gave Jack a bath and then he fell asleep in Jenny's arms. I think Jack needs a another second cousin!

1 comment:

Hair Goddess said...

I 100% love Jenny! She is pretty much fabulous!