Sunday, February 8, 2009

The last few days...







Nothing is terribly new since my last post. On Friday I packed up Jack and the dogs and headed out to my mom's house. She is in transition and starting a new job, so she has a few days off. Cathie was home as well, and from the picture I am going to post, you can totally see her and Jack's relationship. It cracks me up, he loves his auntie so much, but always waits until he is with her till he pukes, pulls hair, or hits with toys. One time she had him up on her shoulders and he grabbed a chunk of hair and ripped. We all thought Cathie was overreacting until we saw Jack's hand and the fistful of hair in in!!
Jack has really started to realize he has hands and he can grab things with those chubby little fingers. He loves to grab the mush off the spoon while I am not looking and smear it all over his face and the tray. He would rather play with his food instead of eat it. I can tell I am going to have my hands full when he turns 2! Today I have not been feeling so well, so Vic has taken over. I went down to make Jack a bottle, and when I came up, it looked like Jack was getting his first lesson in video games. Great. I am going to have my house full of Vic's friends and Jack's friends all playing the same games in a few years. I really need to have a girl to get some more estrogen in this house! I am surrounded by boys constantly!!!

2 comments:

The Smith's said...

I love that first picture of Jack and Vic! I know what you mean, the only other girl in our house is the dog and half the time she's as gross as the boys!! I need a girl too!!

Lisa Ellen said...

Christie, your son is gorgeous. I mean, it's no surprise considering how good looking his parents are! But seriously, he is an angel. Like, I'm sure you hear that all the time- but I am serious- he's like crazy good looking. His facial features are perfectly proportionate. You know how some babies are...excuse the pun...jacked...but you tell the parents that their baby is cute anyway? So not the case with Jack. He is 100% adorable and I even have my hand on the Bible---okay not the Bible, an issue of Shape magazine, which I consider it to be almost as holy. I love you so much and miss you like whoa. Give kisses to all the men in your life for me!