Vic found some old pics when he was going through his external drive. I had a blast going through them. Hope you enjoy as well! Some are out of order, but it goes from most recent to back before we were even engaged!

My bff from Indiana, who came and visited me! I miss you, Lisa, so much!

Jess graduated with her Masters!!

We moved back to Utah party!



We moved to Indiana in 04. Vic started his Master's program. Just a few shots of the school. It was amazing!


Vic graduated with his bachelor's of finance

Seaworld

Honeymoon in San Diego

Christmas 03. The East clan minus Cathie

So these are a little out of order, but this was the Olympics. Jess, PJ, me, Vic and Justin

Some engagement pics



Yes I am wearing the strippers Indian's vest, and yes it was the best bachlorette party ever!

The three Chelaru girls. Me, my mother-in-law, and gorgeous Kika. Although, I think this is before I was married.

Me and Vic at my parent's house

Me and Vic at his mom's house

Paul and Shaun

PJ and Lucas just chillin

We use to go running all the time at the Ogden Parkway with Jeff and Jessica. This has to be after one of those runs. I have no idea what Jeff is doing!

Just a random pic Vic took of me while we were dating!
2 comments:
Lord some of those are from forever ago! You guys look like babies! :)
I got you some books. Enjoy! You'll get them next week.
Post a Comment